Using VEINSITE® to visualize veins you want to avoid during aesthetic procedures minimizes the potential for bruising, delayed healing, or injection of toxic fillers into the vessel. When used in sclerotherapy procedures, veins such as feeder or reticular veins that may not have been detectable can be visualized on the LCD, and the sclerosant progress can be monitored to improve outcomes and patient satisfaction.
VEINSITE benefits during aesthetic vascular procedures include:
- Locating deep feeder veins can improve spider telangiectasia treatment
- Real time assessment of the procedure
- Vein mapping
- Decrease risk of adverse effects
- Compliance with FDA recommendations during filler injection procedures
- Easy to learn and use – can be used immediately without calibration
- Hands-free feature allows practitioners to use both hands during a procedure, eliminating the need for a second person or additional equipment
- Wide field of view – large area can be assessed without moving patient or device
- Head-worn – a simple movement allows scanning of the anatomy
- Direct line of sight – eye movement provides both enhanced viewing or direct viewing of the anatomy
Please contact Vuetek Scientific for more information.