Patients can present many challenges to vascular access that can delay an IV start, which can lead to surgery schedule delays and missed slots. VEINSITE® should be a standard of practice for vein visualization in dentistry because it can greatly improve outcomes and boost patient confidence in their dental practitioner.
VEINSITE’s clinical benefits include:
- Improve vascular access success rates
- Reduce unnecessary needle sticks (multiple insertion attempts)
- Increase the number of visible veins
- Facilitate placing standard peripheral IV’s to avoid unnecessary IO, PICC, CVC, etc.
- Improve peripheral IV first stick success
- Effective for patients of all skin tones, ages, and weight as well as patients that are dehydrated or in trauma
- Easy to learn and use – can be used immediately without calibration
- Hands-free feature allows practitioners to use both hands during a procedure, eliminating the need for a second person or additional equipment
- No patient contact – easy to maintain and clean
- Rechargeable battery – portable and long battery life of approximately four (4) hours
- Wide field of view – large area can be assessed without moving patient or device
- Head-worn – a simple movement allows scanning of the anatomy
- Direct LCD display – not subject to parallax effects
- Direct line of sight – eye movement provides both enhanced viewing or direct viewing of the anatomy
Veinsite improves identification of non-visible and non-palpable veins. This greatly improves venipuncture accuracy, which vastly improves patient satisfaction.Dr. Robert C. Bosack, DDS, Orland Park, IL
Please contact Vuetek Scientific for more information.