VEINSITE® is designed to improve vein visualization. Supermicrosurgical Lymphaticovenular Anastomosis (LVA) has become an accepted and effective treatment for lymphedema. Surgeons have been perplexed in determining where to place their incisions in order to create a successful LVA.
The following abstract appeared in the Annals of Plastic Surgery • Volume 76, Supplement 2, April 2016
Veinsite was used to view and map venules for LVA procedures
Veinsite was shown to contribute significantly by improving the likelihood of successful LVA at each incision. The study in the Annals of Plastic Surgery showed an 86% success rate for NIR visualization device guidance vs 39% for unguided procedures.
- Easy to learn and use – can be used immediately without calibration
- Hands-free feature allows practitioners to use both hands during a procedure, eliminating the need for a second person or additional equipment
- No patient contact – easy to maintain and clean
- Rechargeable battery – portable and long battery life of approximately four (4) hours
- Wide field of view – large area can be assessed without moving patient or device
- Head-worn – a simple movement allows scanning of the anatomy
- Direct LCD display – not subject to parallax effects
- Direct line of sight – eye movement provides both enhanced viewing or direct viewing of the anatomy
Please contact Vuetek Scientific for more information.